Thursday 6 November 2014

Glamour Magazine December 2014

Share it Please
Can I get a woop woop for new phone photography excitement?! WOOOO!!
Hi everyone!
Just a quick post to show you the BARGAIN that is this month's Glamour magazine!
 Included is:
- One of four Nails Inc polishes (worth £11 each)
- 20% off at H&M voucher
- Body Shop gift voucher (minimum £3)
- Pantene conditioner sachet
- Stella McCartney and Calvin Klein perfume samples

Considering this is only £2 for the magazine, I cannot stress how badly you need to go out and get this bargain...clearly I already bought two...!

Nail of the day posts to come soon...!

Love Ashleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author