Tuesday 22 April 2014

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Review

Share it Please
I'll be honest, I recieved a sample of this with a voucher from a newspaper and wasn't that fussed.

Yet another Beauty Blogger cult product; could this really be worth the hype?


Even the 30 ml sample came with a muslin cloth which I think is ideal; perfect to get the optimum experience from the cleanser.

I grabbed this when I knew I was going swimming one day and I didn't have a tub for a small blob of my cleanser. All I wanted was something to be able to cleanse my face after being in the chlorine.

Honestly, I can see why there is the hype around this product. After using up the sample, I was actually disappointed that it was gone. It smells great, is soothing and can remove stubborn make-up. My skin really does feel polished after using it.


Would I buy the full size? Probably not. I am happy with my current cleansing routine and I think the Cleanse and Polish just wouldn't cut it against my combination skin. Also for £25 for 200ml, I am not convinced. Although technically I pay more for my trusty Dermalogica, I use less product. Maybe a small tube would be handy for travel purposes or a treat though...

The Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish can be bought HERE or John Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author