Monday 10 February 2014

A Winters day at the yard...

Share it Please
Hi everybody,

I know it has been a while since I posted, work and university have been taking over!

Just thought I would share a few pictures from my day at home before I get back into project work again...

Cheeky chicken escapee!
Happy micropigs
Raspberry having a lil scratch

Candy and I had a selfie (her choice!)
A few jodphur issues...
New jods are difficult to deal with....patient Candy though!

My Mum, Candy and I

Trotting poles time
Bit of box work.
Team Candy!

Who can tell I am dreaming of being at home?!

Apologies for not writing much recently, there has been a lot going on in my little world...keeping busy of course!

Ashleigh x

Into the sea,
you and me
All these years and no-one heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author