Monday 25 November 2013

A Christmas Party OOTD

Share it Please
Just thought I'd quickly share my Christmas Party outfit with you all!

Last night I went to the Crowne Plaza hotel with my friends from work, up here in Reading. I had such an amazing night; I wish it could have gone on for longer! 


I'm wearing a brown Ted Baker dress from many years ago. My bag is from River Island and my shoes are from Debenhams, both from a while ago!

Are you going to any Christmas parties? Let me know what you will be wearing in the comments, I have a few more to go to and appreciate ideas!


'Cause when the sun sets baby
On the avenue,
I get that drunk sex feeling
Yeah, when I'm with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author