Friday 5 July 2013

June Empties

Share it Please



Is it me, or does this time of month come round fast?

Seeing as I am going back to uni in a few months, I will be trying to use up as many products as possible and throwing away stuff! This month I will be throwing away some more old make up, as I always think, "just in case..." but just in case can cause eye infections, of which I cannot be arsed with.


Hair Products

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Shine
Ahhhhh.
Would I repurchase? Review HERE


Facial Skincare



B Pure Micellar Water
Why do I buy this?! It's a waste!
Would I repurchase? No

Nivea Pore Refining Day Cream
Smells good. Hydrating.
Would I repurchase? Nope

Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery masque
Not for younger people, but I just needed SOMETHING.
Would I repurchase? No, think Mum has this anyway

Avon Clinical Eye Lift Pro sample
I like this now
Would I repurchase? Tempting!

Make Up

Avon In a Blink Eyeliners in espresso, violet smoke, steel smoke
I LOVE these. A good quality liner, shadow on a sponge thing, cheap...fab! Shame they are too old now.
Would I repurchase? Possibly, if they are available.

Miss Sporty Mini-Me eyeliner
This colour is fab, but the 30 month open date for this liner is tripled to get how long I have owned it for.
Shame, because it is a great product.
Would I repurchase? Probably not.


No 7 Lipglosses in Dream and Whisper

Have had these for a while. That and I look silly when I wear them!
Would I repurchase? A different colour maybe

Moisturiser


Garnier Body 7 Days  with Mango Oil
This smells AMAZING. Sinks in fast, ideal!
Would I repurchase? Yes, yes, 1000 times yes.



Miscellaneous


Dove Invisible Dry Compressed Deodorant
Yet another one. Not sure if it's as good to me anymore?
Would I repurchase? Maybe. Review HERE

Tesco Nail Polish Remover
Not much to be said really
Would I repurchase? Bought one in Boots

Asda Little Angels Cotton Pads
These took AGES to get through! Great quality and quanitity.
Would I repurchase? Oh yes.

Boots Cotton Pads
I used these in two weeks? Not as good as I thought
Would I repurchase? No

Wilko Baby Cotton Buds
Not much to say really
Would I repurchase? Yes...


Have you used any of these products this month?


You were standing,
I was there.
Two worlds colliding.

1 comment:

  1. Tempted by the Garnier mango lotion!

    Now following you via bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author