Tuesday 9 July 2013

Barry M Limited Edition Pink

Share it Please


Well hello there Summer and do I have an ideal nail polish for you!

During the last of my recent splurges (all of which will be stopping now!) I picked up this lovely little gem from Superdrug. It was free if you spent £6 on Barry M and this purchase was also fuelled by my desire to have a box of pretty colours on my dressing table.

This colour is a stunning *slightly* neon pink which is quite sheer, but is buildable to a solid colour. I have used three coats here.

I wore this colour on Sunday when I did Race For Life and it was the ideal shade to go with our neon t-shirts!


After experiencing this, I will definitely be buying more Barry M polishes; I can't believe I have never owned any before! Especially starting from £2.99, they are such great value!

I don't think that the offer to get this for free is still on, but Barry M are included in the 3 for 2 deals at Boots and Superdrug anyway.

Has anyone else got this colour? Are you loving it like me?!


I want to thank you,
for giving me the best days of my life.

2 comments:

  1. I have this nail polish and I love it. I got the same deal at superdrugs when I spent £6 I got it free. I have been looking to buy it again but can't find it in the shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this nail polish and I love it. I got the same deal at superdrugs when I spent £6 I got it free. I have been looking to buy it again but can't find it in the shops.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author