Wednesday 3 July 2013

Aussie Three Minute Miracle Shine

Share it Please


Aussie products...I never understood what the craic was with them.

It felt like every blogger out there had their products and raved about them all the time...enough to make me NOT want to use their products.

Then in typical Ashleigh fashion...converted.

Seriously, what is in this treatment?!

Two days later, my hair STILL smells like the conditioner! Still soft and shiney! AMAZING.

I don't care how much this costs, I need this as my weekly hair masque.

I dare anybody to find me a masque/treatment that is better than this...


What'll you do when you get lonely
And nobody's waiting by your side?

2 comments:

  1. I really don't get on with Aussie shampoos, I find them so hard to wash out, maybe cause my hair is stupidly thick but it just clings to my scalp! Having said that... I really wanna try this masque now!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know that I would hate the shampoos! I like a proper squeaky clean shampoo, but a nice thick conditioner for the main length of my hair...this works!xxx

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author