Friday 31 May 2013

Going shopping drunk - a mini Boots Haul.

Share it Please
So after my exam on Tuesday, I had a *few* drinks. I headed back home pretty early, but found myself at St Pancras with half an hour until my train arrived.

I went shopping in Boots. I spent a lot of money, yet still managed to sort all my bonus points vouchers that I printed off!

Anyway, I have made a video about it. To really understand my mentality the night before, I had a few more drinks, filmed, then edited (put an introduction on it!) Hence why the end is rather odd. OH WELL.

#YOLOSWAG :)




So just follow my lead,
Repeat after me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author