Thursday 18 April 2013

Nails of the Day #7

Share it Please
It's been a while since I have done a NOTD post. My nails went gross, my hands were dry and I was spending nearly every day around the horses. Beautiful nails couldn't be a priority.

Which makes me SAD.

Anyway, what better way to get back into have pretty nails again, than by testing out the Ciaté varnish that came free with Marie Claire?! This is my first ever Ciaté polish too!


Sand Dune

(Yes I am aware that the bow is in the wrong place. It was kinda loose and I was getting pissy at it when stuck on the bottle. Sue me!)

With the sun and the oh-so-shiney-ness of this colour, this was the best picture I could get! 

The colour is gorgeous, a yellowy/silvery shade of gold. The best way to describe the polish is that it is purely made of flecks of gold, but as you do each coat, it build up more solid.

I painted my Mum's nails with this colour too, she preferred one coat as it was more sheer, but I went to town and did two coats. Why not?!

This colour will be gorgeous for the summer to go with the tans and the sun! I am excited now!


If you didn't manage to get a copy of Marie Claire, then you can buy Sand Dune HERE for £9


The best you ever had,
is just a memory 
and those dreams weren't as daft as they seem...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author