Monday 8 April 2013

Freebies of the Week! #29 (More focussed on Bon Jovi. Ooops.)

Share it Please
I FORGOT TO WRITE A FREEBIE'S POST LAST WEEK!!

Okay, not really the end of the world to be honest, but I am very disappointed in myself...! Although less so in the fact that I worked a LOT and spent as much free time as possible with Candy and my friends.

However I did actually spot a fantastic deal for all you beauty fans out there, so look out for a post tomorrow!

Or tonight. It depends.

Currently I am watching my favourite Bon Jovi concert. Live in London 1995. If you haven't seen it, go watch it.

Now. Go on. Shoo.

Just kidding, hang around a bit, just watch it HERE instead and read on... ;)



Seven days til Saturday is all that I need...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author