Wednesday 6 February 2013

Freebies of the week! #20

Share it Please
Okay so I am late again! But after the weekend I have had, you cannot blame me. I have been working all day with week three...!...of the catalogue launch, which has been either six or eight hour shifts. Standing outside the store, in the cold, handing out the 1500+paged books is actually knackering! Especially when you need to meet a target too.

Then to top it all off, I had a virus on Monday and Tuesday, so I was a complete write off. Anyway, I am here now with last week's goodies!

Firstly, an Aussie hair mask! Very excited to try this, ideal for my Tuesday pamper day.


I was also sent two deodorants as part of a BzzAgent campaign. I won't go into too much detail about them yet as I will be writing a full post on them. In the mean time, here is a picture of Sunny stealing one!


Have you tried any Aussie products? And are any of you signed up to BzzAgent?

I'm no teenage icon,
I'm no Frankie Avalon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author