Thursday 7 February 2013

January Empties

Share it Please

Hi everyone! It has passed the 4th of the month which means that I am suitably late enough for my empties post! These past few days of delays are not good for me or my blog!

Body Moisturisers


Soap & Glory Righteous Butter - Travel Size
There's no need for any introductions, we have all tried it!
Would I repurchase? Yes, probably the same travel size though as the smell is strong and my Mum hates it!


 Bath Products



Soap & Glory Flake Away
I really like this, smells great and the different sized scratchy bits feel lovely!
Would I repurchase? Once again, yes but travel sized


Bayliss & Harding Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit Luxury Shower Creme
Every bloomin' month! Yes I like it, blah blahhh
Would I repurchase? I might have finally run out...not!



Facial Products


Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser
A really sympathetic cleanser! So gentle, you can use it on your eyes. Love it, so good for travel
Would I repurchase? No, it's not the BEST for my skin. It works, but I need something better suited for oil. My Mum has this so I borrow hers if I want some.

Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque
Great masque for a good deep cleanse!
Would I repurchase? Possibly

Nivea Pore Refining Day Cream
Nicely moisturing but I don't remember much about it. Will try the others.
Would I repurchase? Need to try my other ones first.

Nivea Express Hydration Primer
I think one sample of this isn't enough to get your head around. Wasn't blown away.
Would I repurchase? Probably not.

Vichy Idealia Pro Deep Corrector
Am using sample number 2 of this now. Review to come
Would I repurchase? Undecided!

Superdrug Energising Peel Off Mask
Not much I can say about it as I had exfoliated first, so the mask stung and I took it off straight away! Will try it again another time!
Would I repurchase? Yes, just to see what the situation is with it!



Make Up


5 x pots of 17 Eye Dazzle 
Not strictly empty, just decanted! See my post about it HERE
Would I repurchase? No

Sachet of Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector
I raved about this. Turns out, in daylight, I look terrible in it. REVIEW HERE.
Would I repurchase? No

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Shade 1 Warm Ivory and Shade 2 Sand
My favourite foundation. Shade 1 is winter and Shade 2 is summer for me! Although I have run out of shade 1 though and am using my spare shade 2 now. Nice...
Would I repurchase? Yes yes yes.


Hair Products


Pantene Pro V 2 min Colour Damage Rescue Masque
I don't have colour damaged hair but I love a hair masque on Tuesdays and this was screaming to be used after I had colour put in my hair. Smells lush and hair feels great after!
Would I repurchase? Potentially, really good product


Misc.


Pocket sized Vaseline
Remember when Vaseline brought these cute pocket versions out? Yeah? I bought this then! Could never get in the bloody thing until recently so I have used it on everything, feet, lips, car keys! (Had a little frozen lock situation.)
Would I repurchase? I have so many of these! Probably not anytime soon!



Seems monthly empties posts are a bit easier to manage! Have you written any empties posts recently? I'd love to read them!



A song played in a circle that never skips a beat...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author