Monday 14 January 2013

Revlon Lip Butter Win!

Share it Please
Until last month, I had never tried a Revlon Lip Butter.

Blasphemy! Many fellow Beauty Bloggers may cry, but I have only recently been getting in on the beauty buzz.

In 2011, Revlon's Facebook page had a competition called Sweet Boutique to win various beauty products. They did the same again last year, to win a Lip Butter. I won a Tutti Frutti!

It came packaged so nicely, in a sweet bag, with sweeties inside!

I love the design of the packaging!

(I apologise for the line on the photo, it was either this, or have the photo in portrait. Silly phone.)


Swatched

The colour is a gorgeous orangey shade, perfect for the summer! I like the coverage, it applies so nicely. The  only thing I would say is that it is probably not my shade! My usual lipstick is a dark orangey-brown, this is the opposite! I think it is too bright for me, especially where I have my winter skin! (Very pale.) When the summer comes and I have a bit of a tan, I will try it again, but in the meantime I shall stare and gloat about my gorgeous lip butter!


Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters are currently on offer at Boots



Late night, come home,
Work sucks, I know.
She left me roses by the stairs,
Surprises let me know she cares

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author