Thursday 24 January 2013

Lush Party Popper

Share it Please
For Christmas I was given 3 bath bombs from Jamie's sister. I haven't really had much experience with Lush.

I always walked past the shop and thought, "Pwhoaarr that smells strong." So I never went in!

Then when I was at university I won a competition to take me and nine friends to the Lush in Reading, for facemasks, massages and games! It was so much fun!

Seeing the lads with facemasks on was priceless! The masks were a little too strong for my face really, I broke out epically! But after that my skin calmed down and looked good. We used the massage bars too and they were fantastic.

Anyway, I digress...I haven't actually had many Lush products, only Whoosh. So I was interested to try the bombs! (I have never had a bath bomb either, my skin was always too sensitive when I was young.)


Pretty pink and blue cone shape...how cool does this look?! I figured this might be the best one to try as my first bath bomb...glitter would be a bit scary for me at the moment!


This bomb spun around and fizzed, made pretty colours and sure enough, went off like a party popper, releasing soap "confetti." It smells gorgeous too, so much citrus! Lovely! 

As a starter bath bomb, this was perfect for me! Not too scary or flamboyant, gentle fizzes and colours! I think this was a Christmas bomb, so roll on December, I'll be buying more of these!

Here's a video of me using the bathbomb. I will be trying to make more videos this year, keep an eye out!





But what I really want to know is...
Are you gonna go my way?
Cos I gotta, I gotta know....

3 comments:

  1. Don't think I've ever bought anything from Lush but if I do I'll try the one you recommended as a starter :-)

    Ali xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nor have I! It's a nice one to start with, is gentle but fun! Glittery ones are a bit scary as a starter! x

      Delete
  2. I want to try party popper too!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author