Monday 7 January 2013

Lindt Lindor Bars

Share it Please
So if you read my post about the Best of 2012 JolieBox, (or anyone else's!) you would know that two Lindt Lindor chocolate bars were included. (If you want to read it anyway, the post is HERE)

Now a post dedicated to a chocolate bar is probably classed as a bit weird. But I like to give opinions on new foods.




These chocolate bars encapsulate everything I like in a product. Everyday luxury.

I wouldn't go out of my way to buy some of those Lindt balls for myself, because they are a gift item. However I could grab this en route to work, when I fancy proper chocolate!



Obviously the balls have that gorgeous pop when you crunch them, then it turns silky, creamy, almost cool?...yummy. I was worried that the bars wouldn't do this.

They do.

Oh gosh, I ate both bars immediately.

Wish I hadn't. I can't find these anywhere. Bad times.


You're sweet like chocolate boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author