Tuesday 8 January 2013

A week in photos #8

Share it Please
It's a few days late, but you all know what this time of year is like! Will set a new routine soon though hopefully.



Festive oranges?

Bobbie & Candy snuggled in the warm

Candy & Bobbie chatting to the neighbours

The lady alpaca wondering what is occurring

She has makeup on!


Date night! 

Silly boy on the left...

On the right...if you can't beat them, join them! He WILL pull nice faces soon...

Oh who am I kidding? :(

My boy in the morning


My poor boy being mauled by my other boy

I bought him wellies. He loves them really...

Having a chat with the piggies

Bad BB Cream. Review explains it all...

Bedtime reading

Naughty boy in the loft again!

Fabulous nails, but sprained my wrist at work! Doh!



Hello
I've waited here for you.
Everlong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author