Sunday 30 December 2012

Sanctuary Spa Hand Cream

Share it Please
This is a hand cream post written by an outdoors-y person. Dog walking, horse owner, manual labour kind of person. Oh, and I get really annoyed by gloves when I have to do things. Result? Ridiculously dry hands.

So when Boots had their 3 for 2 deal on, I knew it was the perfect time to try out some hand creams. One of which is this little beaut.



The Sanctuary Spa Hand cream is actually fantastic. As everyone knows, Sanctuary Spa sell all the products that they use in their treatments.

The hand cream contains shea butter and sweet almond oil, ideal for softening hands. I have the 30ml tube which is ideal for handbags. The smell is absolutely DIVINE. It's a grown up scent, but still flowery and fruity. Seriously, it is truly like having a tiny spa treatment with you; the smell just lingers all day...in a good way obviously! It's a little bit of indulgence when you need it. After using this cream, my hands feel so much  softer and nourished.

I cannot stress how good the Sanctuary Spa products are. They are really worth investing in, especially over the sales period! Half price box sets...I am struggling to say no!


Buy Sanctuary Spa products directly from them here or from Boots here.




Can I get an encore?
Do ya want more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author