Monday 17 December 2012

Nails of the Day #4

Share it Please
Now this is a typical winter colour for me! Always Bon Jovi inspired.

 (Accidental music pun there for you Bon Jovi fans!)

Rimmel London's 60 Seconds - Rapid Ruby

For me, this is my favourite kind of red nails. Bright in the morning, darker by the evening. The formula for this polish is fantastic; it truly does dry in 60 seconds...although don't get too excited for top coat on the 61st second, I turned my top coat brush pink! DOH!

Oh, and talking of brushes...


Huge brush!

The brush for this polish is insane! Smaller nails are done in a second! Honestly, I wish more companies would do this. I would buy nail varnishes more often if the brush was this size.

I love this colour, the coverage, everything! I really want to try more of Rimmel London's varnishes now.




Paint a smile, on your lips.
Blood red nails on your fingertips.
A schoolboys dream, you act so shy...
Your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. That colour is lovely :) I love the brushes on Rimmel polish too, goes on so well! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author