Monday 10 December 2012

Freebies of the week! #13

Share it Please
Well, one week can be lacking, another can be full! So many freebies this week; and they are all beauty related! Hurrah!

This post has taken about 12 hours to write! I just could not upload these dratted photos!



3 sample sachets of Pore Refining Day Cream. I know it is anti-wrinkle, but the way life has been recently...!


A sample of Nivea Express Hydration Primer. Very excited to try this!


Jergens Daily Moisture. This smells lovely!


WAS £3.49, reduced to £1.74.
£1 off coupon = 74p
4 Advantage Card points received.
Friend that I was with got bored of waiting, gave a pound coin to the cashier.
Moisturiser...free!


3 sachets of DR Jart + BB Creams


Mum spent a certain amount on No 7 products so got a free box of goodies. Obviously I got the bits that she didn't want! I'll do a separate post on these.



All of the stars are fading away.
Just try not to worry, you'll see them someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author