Wednesday 19 December 2012

Best of 2012 JolieBox

Share it Please
I have never had a JolieBox. I also have never had a subscription to any beauty boxes, mostly because I have a limited income and I would want to guarantee a decent box for my money! However when I noticed this best of 2012 box online, for £20.00, I couldn't say no. If anything, I can say that it was an early gift, spent with my Christmas money from my Father!

Bless my lovely postman. He brought my bin down the path and left the box in there so that I could have it immediately!


Exciting!


So many goodies!



So Susan Wide Awake Palette - Full Size
Joliebox Make Up Brush



Dr Bronners Magic Soap Sachets - Citrus, Peppermint and Unscented Baby



Yon Ka Protective and Vitalising Cream - 50ml
Etat Pur Salicylic Acid - 15ml



Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - 60ml
Yellow Twistband
Redken Align 12 - 30ml


L'Occitane Creme Radieuse - 15ml
Balmi Peppermint - Full Size


Lindt Chocolate bars! YUM!


I am SO impressed with this box. The way that JolieBox have mixed known brands and a few unknown brands is really good; it's nice to try new things, but there is still the reassurance of products that you recognise! All of the products are exactly what I need for this time of year, especially the skincare. The added chocolate bonus is cute too!

This has inspired me more now. If I can, then I would be tempted to sign up for a JolieBox subscription. From the presentation, to the products, I can tell that it is a very well thought out Beauty Box!




Only shooting stars break the mould...
Hey now you're an all star...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author