Friday 14 December 2012

A week in photos #6

Share it Please
Pizza Express leftovers for brekkie. Once a student...

An investment, but so worth it!

Notes for my appeal

Linda McCartney veggie burger with mushroom & pepper topping

Awkward magazine articles.

Not so awkward magazine articles...want!

Heheee...cheeky carvery with the ConstructionLADS

Celebration snacks after my appeal...a lot of voddy in that! #DrunkOnTheTrain

The last Linda McCartney veggie burger for breakfast. Oh it wins.



These could be the best days of our lives,
But I don't think we've been living very wise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author