Saturday 8 December 2012

A week in photos #5

Share it Please
Breakfast in my sick bed...typically a beautiful sunny day when I am poorly!


I have given in! It is time for thermals!


Piggies at Candy's new yard


A dozen cans of cola I am testing for Toluna. Sick of them already.

Beautiful new bronzer

Amazing beetroot!

Candy broke the haynet. Silly girlie.

Just a few of my bruises from work

NOTD. Post here

Had to eat my lunch for breakfast in the car. 1cm of snow and it causes mayhem on the roads!

Got Team Candy in the school! Hurrah!

New hair! Post here.



I wanna live in a dream,
In my record machine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author