Tuesday 13 November 2012

Pop Tarts

Share it Please
A few weeks ago I won a free pack of Pop Tarts on Facebook. I put in all my details and had the voucher sent to me, but I was doubtful. Pop Tarts never really appealed to me, but I figured that if I didn't like them, there would be someone I know who would. So I went to Asda and picked up a pack, along with my other free goodies for the week.

That situation hasn't needed to come around.

The crunch and crumble of the pastry, the crispy sweet icing and the gooey apple and cinnamon filling. Oh these are something special!



As per the Gilmore Girls, I have tried eating these for breakfast. I am not how they manage it because Pop Tarts are just so sweet! But obviously I still managed it...!

Writing this piece whilst eating!

I'd be tempted to try having just one as a snack because I don't think I could manage more than one in between meals. They're just so yummy!

I think next time will have to be Bustin' Berry flavour!

Pop Tarts can be found at Asda from £2.48. Become a fan of Kelloggs on Facebook and get a 50p off coupon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author