Friday 9 November 2012

A Week in Photos #1

Share it Please
I may not have instagram, but I still wanted to do these. Viva the BlackBerry!

A very mucky horse!

Still a student at heart...

When feeling crap, think of someone powerful...Noodle.

Products to test...much excitement!

A horse person's best friend...MuckBoots!

Ready to go out with the buddy Joe...looking alright for once!

He's slightly drunk...bless him!

My sleeping buddy...we spoon!

Thought I had put on weight...or not it would seem

Cold, cold evenings...trapper hat time!

I just cannot make haynets without being covered afterwards!

Bob the scaredy dog. He needed me to sit with him so he'd eat his dins!

Blog editor hard at work


Aaaaah don't open the curtains!

Pop Tarts and Orange juice...a balanced breakfast!

Chelsea bun...another balanced brekkie!

Ready to scout for jobs!

Sunny snuggles and catching up on The Londoner's blog 




I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad,
I got sunshine in a bag,
I'm useless, but not for long,
The future is coming on, is coming on, is coming on...

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author