Sunday 7 October 2012

Freebies of the Week! #4

Share it Please
This week has been a clear opposite to last weeks haul!

Only one thing free this week, although I am quite chuffed about it and I can't even use it!

Cheeky 15ml bottle...cute!

This is a 15ml bottle of Dove Men+Care Moisturiser Hydrate+, which I got from the Boots website; they regularly release samples of products, which also arrive very quickly.

I'm sure that Jamie will use this, he is a secret fan of moisturising, bless him! It's nice seeing him using products like this, it makes his beard nice and soft! Cute!

This product is on the 3 for 2 offer in Boots and is also £8.99 for 50ml, which makes this sample worth roughly £2.70. 

Jamie normally uses L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Daily Moisturiser which retails at £8.05 for 50ml in Boots (also 3 for 2) so it will be interesting to see what he thinks of such similar products.

Will keep you all updated!



Is it my imagination?
Or have I finally found something worth living for?
I was looking for some action,
but all I found was cigarettes and alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I try to reply to them all!
Oh, and please follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram! I usually end up following back! ;)

Followers

Blogroll

Follow The Author